Alliance Series 650SBN01A Central VacuumDecember 20, 2020
Beam SC375 and ET-1 Central Vacuum Electric PackageDecember 20, 2020
Beam SC398 Serenity and SEBO ET-1 Central Vacuum Electric Package
Beam’s most powerful central vacuum power unit is the SC398 with its commercial grade, 680 air watt motor, and since 2019 the machine is manufactured in Canada. Built for large homes exceeding 3500 square feet with its extra large suction fans and high quality components.
Beam’s most powerful central vacuum power unit is the SC398 with its commercial grade, 680 air watt motor, and since 2019 the machine is manufactured in Canada. Built for large homes exceeding 3500 square feet with its extra large suction fans and high quality components. This is a vacuum built to last and works very well in larger homes. We even recommend this unit for commercial use making them popular in shopping centres and manufacturing facilities. All Beam Classic and Serenity models have soft start motors which help prevent premature wear as they start with ease. A large bagless 25 litre dirt receptacle easily twists off for emptying.
Like all Beam Central Vacuum Power Units this model carries a lifetime warranty on its permanent filter. No more replacing or having to clean dirty vacuum filters! The Gore Technologies™ HEPA CleanStream™ filter is designed to maintain proper airflow throughout its lifetime.
Included is the German made SEBO ET-1 power nozzle kit, making this package ideal for homes with a mixture of carpeting, area rugs, and barefloor surfaces. Since the ET-1 powerhead has manual height adjustment it effectively cleans low, medium, and thick pile carpeting. The spinning brush bar agitates carpet fibres to remove dirt, pet hair, and other debris from deep within the pile. In addition to the power nozzle, there is a 12″ natural fiber bare floor bush for cleaning hardwood, tile, and laminate flooring. When cleaning bookshelves, corners, or couches and vehicle interiors the crevice tool, dusting brush, and upholstery tool can be connected to the end of the wand or hose handle for cleaning above floor surfaces. The tool caddy attaches to the vacuum wand and stores these tools for convenience.
A 30′ long lightweight, crush-proof hose with an ergonomic grip handle provides better maneuverability and also swivels to prevent tangling and splitting of the hose. Power nozzle and suction control switch is located on the hose handle for convenience. We recommend purchasing a hose cover with your central vacuum hose to help protect your baseboards and furniture.
Beam Serenity power units feature the Quiet Pak™ sound insulation system with a Sound-Off Muffler™ is mounted to the exhaust which drastically reduces noise. Surrounding the motor is a sound insulation wrap and carbon filter for better air quality around the unit.
- Home Size: Larger than 3500 square feet
- 680 air watt motor
- Running: 13 amps
- Peak: 14.5 amps
- Sound level 78 dBA
- Gore Technologies™ HEPA CleanStream™ self-cleaning filter
- Bagless, easy twist off receptacle
- 25 litre antibacterial lined receptacle
- Quick -clean inlet on front of unit
- Lightweight power nozzle with swivel neck
- 30′ lightweight, crush-proof hose
- Slide switch activates suction and power brush
- 4 Level carpet height adjustment
- 12″ bare floor brush
- Unit is 14″ in diameter and 42″ in height
- 10 year motor and electronics warranty
- Lifetime warranty on non-electrical parts including filter
- 5 year warranty on hose package
- 1 year labour warranty
- Ideal for homes with carpet and bare floors
- Sound-Off muffler
- Mounting bracket
- Durable electrified 30′ crush proof hose
- SEBO ET-1 12″ power nozzle
- Dedicated wand for carpet attachment
- 12″ bare floor brush
- Telescopic wand for bare floor brush
- Crevice tool, dusting brush, upholstery tool
- Tool caddy that clips on wand
- Hose hanger
There are no reviews yet.